Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017 (doors open 5pm, poker starts at 6pm)
Location: 1368 Romansville Rd, Coatesville, PA 19320
We are pleased to announce our 3rd annual Marsh Creek Eagles “Night Out” Poker Fundraiser to be held on April 29, 2017. With last year’s event being such a big success, and a fun night for everyone in attendance (poker players and non-poker players), please make sure your spots are reserved and sign up now.
Even if you don’t play poker, you’ll have a great time as well – Blackjack/Roulette table, chili cook-off voting, silent auction, raffles, music and more.
The donation is $75/person and includes beer, wine, food and poker – only $30 for non-poker players (you’ll have a great evening and support our organization)! Make sure you don’t miss this fun event. SIGN UP NOW!
- No Limit Texas Hold ’em
- Saturday, April 29th – doors open at 5pm, poker starts at 6pm
- $75 donation for 20k in chips, $30 donation for non-players
- $50 donation for 15k add on/rebuy in the first 1 1/2 hours
- 5k in BONUS chips if you sign up by April 1st
- 20 minute blinds starting at 100/200
- Food, beer, and wine included
- Minimum of $600 1st prize, $300 for 2nd, $100 for 3rd. All final table players will receive a prize.
- 50/50 Raffles
- Silent Auction
- Chili Cook-off
- Adults Only
- Contact: email@example.com